Pumpkin Soufflé Eco-Luxury Wax Melts


Non-Toxic, Phthalate-Free, & Dye-Free

A true-to-life fragrance bursting with fresh pumpkin and mouthwatering notes of butter, sugar, and spices complete the irresistible bakery fragrance of Green Koala's Pumpkin Soufflé Eco-Luxury Wax Melts.

Our dye-free eco-luxury wax melts are hand-poured into 6 cubes for use in your wax melt warmer. Each wax melt is made with premium non-GMO coconut crème wax and is scented with phthalate-free natural essential and high-quality fragrance oils.

Each package contains 6 cubes. Fragrance lasts approximately 10-25 hours.

  • Premium Coconut Crème Wax
  • Pumpkin Soufflé Essential & Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils
Green Koala's Pumpkin Spice wax melts are clean-burning, non-toxic, free of GMOs, phthalates, and dyes, never collect soot, exude a long-lasting aroma, and are ecologically responsible.  Each package is proudly hand-poured in Massachusetts, USA
    Green Koala is always looking to make our products healthier and safer for both you and the environment. We have chosen coconut wax to provide you with a more luxurious aromatic experience and for the following benefits:
    1. Coconut is a renewable, high yield crop per hectare. This makes coconut wax a great sustainable product.
    2. Organic by nature, coconut oil comes from its raw material, the coconut flesh. Production is free from toxins, GMOs, the use of pesticides, and the need for deforestation.
    3. Coconut wax burns cleaner and longer than any of the other waxes. Longer burn gives you a better investment for your candle purchase.
    4. Coconut wax has a much better scent throw, allowing the aroma to circulate around and fill your room better.
    5. Coconut wax allows aromas to burn true, releasing a natural scent without distortion both cold (not lit) and hot (when lit).
    6. Coconut wax has beautiful, creamy white color-no dyes necessary.
    7. Coconut wax does not collect or create soot
    8. The process of creating coconut wax removes the coconut scent.

    Warning: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, injury or smoke damage.

    • Place in a well ventilated tart approved burner
    • Do not add water
    • Never heat on the stove or any non-certified tart appliance
    • Do not allow the flame to touch the underside of melt pot
    • Do not heat if pot contains less than ½” of wax
    • Never leave a burning tart and/or candle unattended
    • Melted wax is HOT. To avoid burns, keep out of reach of children and animals
    • Do NOT pour melted wax down the sink. After the wax cools, use plastic utensils to remove wax and dispose of properly. 

    You may also be interested in: