Green Koala's Pumpkin Spice wax melts are clean-burning, non-toxic, free of GMOs, phthalates, and dyes, never collect soot, exude a long-lasting aroma, and are ecologically responsible. Each package is proudly hand-poured in Massachusetts, USA
- Premium Coconut Crème Wax
- Pumpkin Soufflé Essential & Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils
Green Koala is always looking to make our products healthier and safer for both you and the environment. We have chosen coconut wax to provide you with a more luxurious aromatic experience and for the following benefits:
- Coconut is a renewable, high yield crop per hectare. This makes coconut wax a great sustainable product.
- Organic by nature, coconut oil comes from its raw material, the coconut flesh. Production is free from toxins, GMOs, the use of pesticides, and the need for deforestation.
- Coconut wax burns cleaner and longer than any of the other waxes. Longer burn gives you a better investment for your candle purchase.
- Coconut wax has a much better scent throw, allowing the aroma to circulate around and fill your room better.
- Coconut wax allows aromas to burn true, releasing a natural scent without distortion both cold (not lit) and hot (when lit).
- Coconut wax has beautiful, creamy white color-no dyes necessary.
- Coconut wax does not collect or create soot
- The process of creating coconut wax removes the coconut scent.
Warning: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, injury or smoke damage.
- Place in a well ventilated tart approved burner
- Do not add water
- Never heat on the stove or any non-certified tart appliance
- Do not allow the flame to touch the underside of melt pot
- Do not heat if pot contains less than ½” of wax
- Never leave a burning tart and/or candle unattended
- Melted wax is HOT. To avoid burns, keep out of reach of children and animals
- Do NOT pour melted wax down the sink. After the wax cools, use plastic utensils to remove wax and dispose of properly.