Ocean Eco-Luxury Wax Melts
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Start with citrus, quince, pineapple, and honeydew, followed by the water flowers of lotus blossom and lily. The middle notes blend may rose, jasmine and muguet, and end in exotic orris, vetiver and sandalwood, resulting in a light breezy fragrance.
Our dye-free eco-luxury wax melts are hand-poured for use in your wax melt warmer. Each wax melt is made with premium non-GMO coconut crème wax and is scented with phthalate-free natural essential and high-quality fragrance oils.
Each package contains 6 sections.
Fragrance lasts approximately 10-15 hours.
Handmade in Pembroke, MA
Safety + Care
- Place in well-ventilated tart approved burner
- Do not add water
- Never heat on the stove or any non-certified tart appliance
- Do not allow the flame to touch the underside of melt pot
- Do not heat if pot contains less than ½” of wax
- Never leave a burning tart and/or candle unattended
- Melted wax is HOT. To avoid burns, keep out of reach of children and animals
- Do NOT pour melted wax down the sink. After the wax cools, use plastic utensils to remove wax and dispose of properly.
Warning: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, injury, or smoke damage.
Why coconut wax?
- Coconut is a renewable, high yield crop per hectare. This makes coconut wax a great sustainable product.
- Organic by nature, coconut oil comes from its raw material, the coconut flesh. Production is free from toxins, GMOs, the use of pesticides, and the need for deforestation.
- Coconut wax burns cleaner and longer than any of the other waxes. Longer burn gives you a better investment for your candle purchase.
- Coconut wax has a much better scent throw, allowing the aroma to circulate around and fill your room better.
- Coconut wax allows aromas to burn true, releasing a natural scent without distortion both cold (not lit) and hot (when lit).
- Coconut wax has beautiful, creamy white color-no dyes necessary.
- Coconut wax does not collect or create soot
- The process of creating coconut wax removes the coconut scent.
Shipping + Returns
Only available in the U.S.
With a $50+ purchase, you will receive free standard shipping using the carrier of our choice. Local Pick-Up is available. Most orders ship between 3-5 business days. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 7 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES + REFUNDS
Used items are non-returnable.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. To be eligible, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. You will receive either a refund or the same product in a different scent.
Please mail your product and receipt of purchase to 90 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 1440, Pembroke, MA 02359. The customer is responsible for paying for the shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers may also bring the item to our studio during business hours to return or exchange. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or replacement.
We will replace or refund any damaged products due to shipping with a photo proof submitted within 7 days of delivery.