Ocean 8oz Candle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A refreshing blend of citrus, quince, pineapple, and honeydew, followed by the water flowers of lotus blossom and lily. The middle notes blend may rose, jasmine and muguet, and end in exotic orris, vetiver, and sandalwood, resulting in a light breezy fragrance.
Made with premium coconut creme wax, cotton wick, and high-quality fragrance oils infused with essential oils for a clean burn. Our candles are vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free.
8oz Glass Candle | 40 Hour Burn Time
Handmade in Pembroke, MA, USA
Care + Safety
- Trim wick to 5/8 in. to maintain an even burn. A short wick will affect scent and cause welling.
- Place on a heat-resistant surface while burning. Once lit, the container will be hot, let it cool before handling it.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or near flammable objects.
- Be sure to keep candles away from children and pets.
- The candle may discolor when exposed to direct sunlight or fluorescent lighting.
Coconut Wax Benefits
- Coconut is a renewable, high-yield crop per hectare. This makes coconut wax a great sustainable product.
- Organic by nature, coconut oil comes from its raw material, the coconut flesh. Production is free from toxins, GMOs, the use of pesticides, and the need for deforestation.
- Coconut wax burns cleaner and longer than any other wax.
- Coconut wax has a much better scent throw, allowing the aroma to circulate around and fill your room better.
- Coconut wax allows aromas to burn true, releasing a natural scent without distortion both cold (not lit) and hot (when lit).
- Coconut wax has beautiful, creamy white color-no dyes necessary.
Shipping + Returns
Only available in the U.S.
With a $50+ purchase, you will receive free standard shipping using the carrier of our choice. Local Pick-Up is available. Most orders ship between 3-5 business days. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 7 business days, please email us at email@example.com.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES + REFUNDS
Used items are non-returnable.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. To be eligible, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. You will receive either a refund or the same product in a different scent.
Please mail your product and receipt of purchase to 90 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 1440, Pembroke, MA 02359. The customer is responsible for paying for the shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers may also bring the item to our studio during business hours to return or exchange. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or replacement.
We will replace or refund any damaged products due to shipping with a photo proof submitted within 7 days of delivery.