Coconut Lime Body Wash
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Lather on this tropical blend of zesty lime, kumquat peel, mandarin, muguet, and sheer coconut water to leave you feeling swept away to your favorite island.
Handmade with high-quality plant and mineral-based ingredients, Aloe Vera and Pro-Vitamin B5, this body wash cleanses and moisturizes while being gentle enough for babies.
Available in: 8 fl oz / 236 mL
Handmade in Pembroke, MA
- Deionized Water
- Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate
- Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Lauramide MEA
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- PEG-150 Distearate
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract*
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*
- Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*
- Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*
- Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract*
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract*
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)
- Citric Acid
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol
* Certified Organic Ingredients
How to Use
- Rinse your skin
- Apply a small amount to your skin, loofah, or washcloth
- Massage into a rich lather
- Rinse skin thoroughly
WARNING: For external use only. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Shipping + Returns
Only available in the U.S.
With a $50+ purchase, you will receive free standard shipping using the carrier of our choice. Local Pick-Up is available. Most orders ship between 3-5 business days. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 7 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES + REFUNDS
Used items are non-returnable.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. To be eligible, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. You will receive either a refund or the same product in a different scent.
Please mail your product and receipt of purchase to 90 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 1440, Pembroke, MA 02359. The customer is responsible for paying for the shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers may also bring the item to our studio during business hours to return or exchange. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or replacement.
We will replace or refund any damaged products due to shipping with a photo proof submitted within 7 days of delivery.