- Premium Coconut Crème Wax
- Lead-Free Cotton Candle Wick
Pumpkin Soufflé Natural Essential & Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils
Green Koala's Pumpkin Soufflé eco-luxury candles are clean-burning, non-toxic, free of GMOs, phthalates, dyes, and lead, never collect soot, exude a long-lasting aroma, and are ecologically responsible. Each candle is proudly hand-poured in Massachusetts, USA
Green Koala is always looking to make our products healthier and safer for both you and the environment. We have chosen coconut wax to provide you with a more luxurious candle experience and for the following benefits:
- Coconut is a renewable, high yield crop per hectare. This makes coconut wax a great sustainable product.
- Organic by nature, coconut oil comes from its raw material, the coconut flesh. Production is free from toxins, GMOs, the use of pesticides, and the need for deforestation.
- Coconut wax burns cleaner and longer than any of the other waxes. Longer burn gives you a better investment for your candle purchase.
- Coconut wax has a much better scent throw, allowing the aroma to circulate around and fill your room better.
- Coconut wax allows aromas to burn true, releasing a natural scent without distortion both cold (not lit) and hot (when lit).
- Coconut wax has beautiful, creamy white color-no dyes necessary.
- Coconut wax does not collect or create soot
- The process of creating coconut wax removes the coconut scent.
- To keep your candle burning evenly, trim wick to 5/8 inch when necessary. A short wick will affect scent and cause welling.
- Place on a heat-resistant surface while burning. Once lit, the container will be hot, let it cool before handling it.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or near flammable objects.
- Be sure to keep candles away from children and pets.
- The candle may discolor when exposed to direct sunlight or fluorescent lighting.